The reunion is going to be held July 16-18 in Reno, NV., Diane has made arragments and put a deposit down to hold the park for the 17th. Krista is setting up and confirming our hotel at the Eldorado. We are trying to book a block of 20 rooms for now and we can adjust it when we get back the RSVP's after I send out the offical invitation next month. Rachel is working on a family tree for us all with a break down of family head and branchs down with color coding. If we can pull this off it's going to be a awsome reunion. I pray our entire family can make it.
Love Ya All,
Duane & Krista
P.S Please read and comment on the comments section right below these Blogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is the email Diane Sent regaurding the park Feb. 8, 2010:
ReplyDeleteHey Cuz,
I've been on the internet and found a few in Sparks that would work. Does Krista remember the name of the place she went to before?
One place I'm looking at is called Oppio Park. It's a park with swimming pool, amphitheaters that can be rented, baseball diamonds and spaces with canopy's. If we do this at the end of July, the weather will be good to do this all outside. We can have a Texas BBQ for the dinner Saturday. I am looking into what we need to reserve it or other places. I am waiting for a reply. I will let you know as soon as they get back to me.
Here are the addresses I have:
Charles & Lyra Justus
24366 Broadmore Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544
Edy Justus
29596 Dixon St. #1
Hayward, CA 94544
Robert Weber & Sue Rose
827 Emerald Ave
San Leandro, CA 94577
Dodie & George Lobao
61 Oneida St.
Oakley, CA 94561
Sheri & Jack Anastasio (Uncle Bill's Daughter)
P.O. Box 1542
Penn Valley, CA 95946
Uncle Bill & Rachel Davis
822 E. Martinique Dr,
Meridian, ID 83642
Uncle Ron Davis
650 W. Franklin Rd. Apt. A
Meridian, ID 83642
Barbara & Jerry Hilton (Uncle Bill's Daughter)
11122 Schafer Ave
Los Molinos, CA 96055
James & Monica Frye
15025 Hollyhock Ct
Lathrop, CA 95330
Jerry Frye
807 Sonora St
Manteca, CA 95336
Aunt Geri Hutchison
P.O. Box 151
Bangor, CA 95914
Penny & Mike Mikels
P.O. Box 280
Bangor, CA 95914
These are all I have. Hope this helps you. Let me know what Krista says about the community center she went to in Sparks so I can look into it. There are alot listed on the internet.
Love ya!! Diane
This is the last email confirming our park from diane, Thank You for setting that up, we love ya!
ReplyDeleteHey Cuz,
Sorry for the delay. Alot going on with me right now.
Anyway, I have reserved the park for the reunion. They only needed a $50 deposit to reserve.
1 month before the reunion, we have to pay the following:
$150.00 usage fee
$15.00 Admin fee
$1.00 per person - refundable cleaning fee
$25.00 for open containers (liquor)
Once we get a head count we can get a figure for the cleaning deposit.
The name of the park is Oppio Park in Sparks, NV.
It has a swimming pool that has a lifeguard, huge grassy area with lots of shade trees and tennis courts.
I want to make a run to Sparks one of these weekends to check it out in person. Wanna go with me? Let me know when you have a free weekend.
Love ya Cuz, Call me if you have any questions.
Diane
The hotels are noe set, we have Silver Legacy and The Eldorado. We are also reserving a block at Circus Curcus & Motel 6, I will be sending all the info with the invitations and RSVP card.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait! I get to meet MORE family! W00t! Oh ok, the slot machines are interesting too ^_^!
ReplyDeleteYep the slots are a little added bonus lol
ReplyDelete